Friday, August 26, 2011

Final Project-Social Campaign

For this final project I kept it really simple and let the photos and texts do the talking. That I had to use both Photoshop and Illustrator did not stop me from using alternative programs that supplemented this project. Using photographs I took with this iPhone app Instagram, in addition to the Adobe programs Ps and Ai, I applied various filters, frames, texts, as well as focal points to each of the image in order to draw out the desired outcome, which are "posters/stickers/signage will embody these creative social messages, and express them visually, with altered images and captions. It is a campaign to open the public to some simple truths of the human heart and this life on Earth, a campaign for a soulful/mindful life in the modern world", as I have mentioned in the proposal.






















Since I am using my own digital images and additional alteration were done by me, I maintained ethical standards and embraced legal considerations. And because I have created the entire project on the basis of (hopefully) "enlighten" the viewers, the social responsibility aspect is built in from the get go. That the project was created solely in digital format and embraced many beauties that nature offered to me on my daily encounter with the world, I would definitely say I am particularly environmentally conscious in the creation of the project.

I hope you enjoy the viewing of this project, and that it all made sense from the start to finish :)

Thanks for a great semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment